- These are a healthy alternative to French Fries. They are roasted in the oven and are packed with flavor.
- 2 russet potatoes, cut in 1/2 lengthwise, halves cut lengthwise into fourths to make 16 big, fat wedges
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher Salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Preheat a baking sheet in the hot oven for at least 5 minutes.
While the baking sheet is heating, toss the potatoes with the olive oil, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 tsp pepper in a large bowl. Then dump the potatoes out onto a baking sheet, spreading to a single layer. Roast for 30 to 35 minutes, shaking the pan every now and then, until the potatoes are cooked through, brown and crispy. During the last few minutes of roasting, sprinkle with parsley and cheese.