Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Coconut Dreams


If you know a lot about me it won't be a surprise that I have a huge sweet tooth. I have chocolate every day!! I am not ashamed, chocolate is a girls best friend. If you have never made these then now is the time!! My Coconut Dreams are absolutely heavenly and I am sharing my recipe with you. I hope you enjoy!

1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnut
1 cup peanut butter morsels
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk

First combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle remaining ingredients of mix over crumb mixture. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the layers. Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool and cut into bars.

1 comment:

  1. mmm, so good. I found a recipe that is the same but you use a brownie mix package with the butter on the bottom and layer the same. I think it is on the Ghiradelli Box.

    ReplyDelete