Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Perfect Dipped Strawberries




It is not a secret that we love chocolate around my house and I thought I would share some awesome spins on chocolate dipped strawberries.  Summer is just around the corner and strawberries are finely back in season!  These are divine and add a little pop to your regular dipped strawberries.  I guarantee your sweetie pie or guests will love them.  

Before you dip your strawberries clean them well.  Make sure that the strawberries are completely dry or it will ruin the chocolate.  I used dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate.  For toppings I used coconut, mini chocolate chips, crushed graham crackers and chopped nuts.  

Go to a chocolate shop and find some great chocolate.  It makes a difference.  Melt slowly over a double boiler until just melted.  Remove from heat and stir until it starts to slightly cool.  Dip the strawberries and top with whatever your heart desires.  Have fun and be creative!

1 comment:

  1. YUMM!!!!!!!! I love chocolate covered strawberries! Your coconut covered one looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete