Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pineapple Zucchini Bread


I got this recipe from a wonderful lady I just met.  I had never had pineapple in my zucchini bread and loved it.  So, I thought I would share it!    

3 cups all purpose flour
2 cups sugar
2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
3 eggs
1 cup oil
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 large can crushed pineapple (well drained)
2 cups shredded zucchini
1 cup chopped pecans

Mix all ingredients together in a mixer on low speed until well blended.  Grease pans well with shortening and flour.  Fill pans 2/3rd full and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.  If you are doing mini loaves you will want to start checking your bread at 35 minutes.  This recipe is great and can even be done in a bundt pan.  It is super yummy fresh out of the oven with butter.  I hope you love it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment