Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Spinach Green Drink that Tastes Good


So, my friend turned me onto these.  I am known to not always be the most healthy eater but I am trying to change my ways! This is a spinach based drink but it is actually really good and you can not taste the spinach.  (Just my kind of drink)

INGREDIENTS
Baby spinach
Bananas
Frozen Fruit Medley
Agave or Sugar
Milk
Water

In a blender put enough spinach to make it about 2/3rd full.  Then add water to the one cup line and then milk to the 2 cup line.  Cut up two bananas into the blender (This is a crucial ingredient.  It is what masks the spinach taste)  Then add 1 to 1 1/2 cups of frozen fruit.  (I like the pineapple, mango, peach mix from Costco)  Once you have done that add a couple TBS of agave and blend.

This is the perfect way to get your fruits and veggies for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment