Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Sorry for Ditching You!!

So, I have to apologize for leaving my blog readers high and dry. This last year has been full of adventure and trials. To make a very long story short I have been out of commission for awhile due to several major foot operations. It has been a challenge and I hope that I am now on my way to walking and full recovery! On top of that I have recently started a chocolate business called Bella Rose Chocolates. It has dominated my time and has been a lot of work. Things are really doing well and I feel like I can finally breath!! I will start to post blog posts and get back into sharing some of my favorite recipes, crafts and DIY ideas. I will also be offering some great giveaways. I hope you can forgive me for my absence:)

No comments:

Post a Comment