Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Breakfast Quesadillas


I got a quesadilla maker for my birthday and it is one of my new favorite toys.  I made these for breakfast the other day and now my husband wants them every morning!  You do not need the quesadilla maker to do this but it does add a little special something.  The best thing about these is that you can be creative and put whatever your little heart desires in your quesadilla.


First start out by scrambling 4 eggs and cook through.


This is what I added to my quesadilla.
Sliced Deli Ham
Monetary Jack Cheese
Green Onion
Red Bell Pepper
Pickled Jalapenos


On a flour tortilla add all your ingredients and half of the eggs, then topped with another flour tortilla.  Lightly butter both outsides of the tortillas.  Now here is my yummy secret.  On your pan or quesadilla maker, sprinkle some cheese directly onto the pan.  Afterwords you get a yummy fried cheese taste that sticks to the outside of the tortilla.  Cook until nice and crispy and serve with salsa.  So yummy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment